Are Homeopathic HCG Drops Effective For Losing Weight?
If you’ve been looking online for HCG to begin your diet you have no doubt come across companies who offer prescription HCG drops and injections, and those that offer homeopathic HCG drops. With the immense amount of information available online, it’s easy to become confused or overwhelmed by the decision on which to choose. While prescription grade HCG can be a bit more of a hassle to obtain, and more expensive, your number one question when it comes to the homeopathic version is probably going to be if it even works.
Plenty of companies will tell you that yes, of course they work, but obviously it’s hard to believe the people behind your purchase, after all, they want your business! So is homeopathic HCG worth it, or is it another way to cash in on those who want to lose weight? The homeopathic version definitely has a place in your diet, as long as you follow the protocol and buy safely online.
What are Homeopathic HCG drops?
Homeopathic drops use HCG, and dilute it so it can be sold without a prescription. These drops are less expensive than prescription HCG drops or injections, and you can easily purchase them yourself without needing to see your doctor. Often, these formulations also contain other ingredients such as vitamin B-12 to promote a healthy metabolism. There are also formulations that may use a biologically identical ingredient instead of HCG, but it works in the same way.
HCG homeopathic drops are formulated in different ways depending on the company, but buying them online through a reputable company will yield you much better results than if you purchased them off the shelf of your local drugstore. The FDA has their own standards for homeopathic products, including packaging, so it’s always a safe bet to purchase your HCG drops from a US based retailer. Although these drops don’t contain only pure HCG, men and women who use them have found them to be effective in their weight loss.
How does Homeopathic HCG work?
There is evidence that homeopathy has been used since ancient times, but modern homeopathy was first described in 1796 by a German physician named Samuel Hahnemann. He found that dilution can help your body’s natural healing properties kick in so it can heal itself. In this case, diluting the HCG helps your body to react to the hormone safely, and because it is diluted it cannot be picked up by a pregnancy test. This is good news for women who may not be able to take birth control and don’t want a false positive test to cause them undue stress during the diet.
Homeopathic formulations also work to help you lose weight by helping you feel less hungry throughout the day, so you are less likely go looking for salty or sweet snacks between meals. HCG homeopathic products, as stated earlier, do often contain other ingredients to help boost metabolism and flush your system of toxins, which also aids in overall weight loss.
Should you take prescription or homeopathic HCG drops?
This is a choice only you can make, though there are pros and cons to both products that you need to take into consideration. When it comes to choosing, most dieters have a few main concerns: whether their product is safe, effective, and within their spending limit.
Prescription HCG Considerations
- With an HCG prescription you will need to see a doctor who will go over your current health issues.
- Prescription HCG will be effective, since it is pure HCG only mixed with bacteriostatic water.
- The prescription version can be pricey, upwards of 400 dollars for a single round.
- While some may say that all prescription HCG is safe, this is unfortunately not always the case. Check online pharmacies for positive reviews on forums and websites from customers who are not paid for their review, and ask a lot of questions when you call the pharmacy.
- These pharmacies must also uphold safety standards for their country, and they won’t shy away from the questions about regulations when you speak with them.
If you are unable to see a doctor, or don’t particularly have the budget for prescription HCG, the homeopathic version may be a better choice for you.
Homeopathic HCG Considerations
- Homeopathic HCG can be obtained without a prescription.
- Dieters using homeopathic versions do agree that it is just as effective as prescription grade HCG.
- On average a bottle of homeopathic HCG will cost between 100 and 125 dollars.
- You must watch your dosage amounts in order to stave off hunger, since it is more than you would take as a prescription.
- Companies address this issue by making your bottles a bit larger.
The HCG diet has changed and even improved since it was first introduced in the 1950’s, with doctors able to come up with diet plans for most anyone who needs a different way to lose weight. With these changes come different ways to take your daily HCG. When the diet began you would have to take daily injections, but today, especially with the technology available, you have many different options to take HCG.
Homeopathic HCG is one of the most accessible forms of the hormone, and when taken correctly, it can be just as effective as the expensive prescription formula. It is easy to find, and plenty of information is available online through HCG diet blogs, and forums with real men and women who are excited about their weight loss journey and happy to help you achieve your goals as well. If you’re looking for a simple option for your daily HCG, and the convenience of being able to obtain it without a prescription, a homeopathic option is the best one for you.